Monday, March 2, 2015

Mr. Washington's class (ID)

Now I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who's tired of wash's sarcasm. I feel like he really doesn't take his job seriously sometimes. Other times we actually do things that are beneficial like have a discussion. I'm not saying that I don't like his class, it definitely is one of my favorite periods, but he just goes over board sometimes. You could be dead serious about something when you talk to him, then he response with "How's that gonna get you out of this school and into college?" He doesn't even need to be in the conversation, but he'll still put his two cents in, while I just sit there like I didn't ask you.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is good to have a range of personalities within a school. You may not like Mr. Wash's style, but other students may like it. Hopefully, students will have a range of adults to mesh well with.

    ReplyDelete