Monday, April 20, 2015

BAM (CRR)

Out of all the things that I have done inside of an English class, this probably was the funnest thing I've done. Most of the activities we've done in my past english classes were either interesting, or very annoying. Its always the same every year with a few exceptions: long classes that take all of my focus just to pay attention, whereas by the end of the class I'm mentally drained and can't pay attention in any other class after that. But with this program its different. It actually can keep my eyes open long enough to to get something out of the class. Im not saying that ALL of my english classes were boring, just a majority. With this, I actually don't lose energy like I do with any class, not just english. Now that its almost over, I think I'm going to miss having this for an english class, especially next year when I'm taking college level english classes.

3 comments:

  1. I honestly agree with you & i love this unit in english class .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you a 100 percent. This unit of English kept us active the whole way and interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well maybe you can take a drama class or join an acting club in college.

    ReplyDelete