Monday, April 20, 2015

Squash Tournaments (FC)

I've been in multiple squash tournaments in the past six years, and every time I've entered one, it got more and more difficult to win. Out of all of these tournaments. the hardest one to compete in is Individuals, a tournament that we have in June once every year. This up and coming one will be my last one ever, and will be no easier than any of the others that I have entered. Although that is the case, I am still looking forward to playing in it. Its always fun, even though playing in matches are exhausting. We always basket ball, even though we are not there to play ball. We get to use the pool there as well. Because this is my last Individuals, I look forward to playing in actually matches for one last time because I won't be picking squash back up in college.

1 comment: